Thursday, November 12, 2015

Valdler Retro Wool Nylon Hat Feather Flower Fascinator With Net Yarn Flowers

It is so nice to be able to dress up and have fun even as an adult. I love having items to play with at home and still be able to use at work functions. Check out this awesome Valdler hat!

Of course I couldn't be the only one in the picture! Ms. Bellatrix decided to show herself and really was jealous of the attention. 

I have to say though that this hat is lightweight and I love how it has a band I can put underneath my hair as well as wig clips on both sides to clip in hair.


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm6f3dff94a35084a6326dd3e82d0e10ab

No comments:

Post a Comment