Sunday, November 8, 2015

Snowman Family Project

We all know how working can get you tired and mentally worn out. Here is a family project to do for fun and you can even bring it to work and set it on your desk to remember the fun you had making them!
What you will need: Mens socks, twine, super glue, a bag of rice, googly eyes, pipe cleaner, pompoms, and paint.

Step one is to cut your sock so you have the body and the hat.

Step two is to fill your body with rice.

Step three is to tie off the top of the body and then form the head and tie it; you may want to add a dab of superglue to the inside of the tie to seal it.

To keep the head on steady I used superglue around the entire head.
Step four is time for the hat. Turn it inside out and tie the inside and add superglue in the middle to seal it. Flip it right side out and superglue a pompom of choice on top.

Step five is time to place the hat on the snowman. You can roll it, fold it, place it as you like. I added a little superglue in the front to hold it in place; however, my kids didn't want to so they can play and change their hat as wanted.
Step six you pick out your pipecleaner, googly eyes, and nose to place them on your snowman. I superglued my pipecleaner; however, again my kids didn't want to so they can change theirs out.
Step seven is where you will glue the pom poms on your snowman belly.
Step eight paint the mouth and arms or anything you would like on your snowman.






Congratulations you now have a snowman party!
I cannot wait to see your snowman pictures! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!











1 comment:

  1. I love these! Looks like yall had a great time making them :)

    ReplyDelete