Sunday, November 1, 2015

Valdler Hat Gray

This if a fun creative fashion post today. If you have ever bought a Valdler hat I would love to see your fashion statement pictures so send them to me! I wore mine with my Halloween costume; it is the first of many occasions I will wear this beautiful gray hat.


The mesh gives it air so it is not heavy on your head and I actually forgot it was on my head a few times with how light it is. One thing that I did not like is how it only has a clip on one side so I had to use a bobby pin to hold it down on the other side. In the end I certainly love it and cannot wait to wear it again I already have my perfect black and silver dress picked out to wear it with.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures and cannot wait to see your pictures in your hats!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmf35f3cb7d38e001a26f3adc6657518f1

No comments:

Post a Comment