Thursday, November 5, 2015

Colorful Shoelaces

Let me start out with awesome this company is! I was supposed to receive shoelaces and when I informed them that I had not received them they were so nice to send another package. I am so excited that I received this one! They have the cutest products and one of them are their colorful shoelaces. With young kids and always on the run I love being able to just change my laces out to match that days events. 

 They have a wide variety of laces; my favorite ones are these where they fade. I hope you get some and enjoy yours as much as I do!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm2fd5d41ec6cfab47e32164d5624269b1

No comments:

Post a Comment