Friday, October 23, 2015

Wedding Rings and Work

I have met so many men and women that do not wear wedding rings due to the type of work they do. One of those men being my own husband who deals with a lot of electrical work and it is dangerous to have metal around. Recently a co-worker told me about silicone wedding bands that she and her husband both wear and love. I looked into it and received a ring complimentary from OOMPH for testing their product.
Purchase Ring Here

To be honest at first we worried about the silicone causing sweat and rubbing blisters then also stinking. Once we received the ring we were glad that we had gone a size up as they do run a little small - he wears an 11.5 and the size 12 fits perfect. My husband has worn his ring for 2 days now and said he forgot he even had it on it is so comfortable. There has been no sweating, rubbing, or smell to it. I am just ecstatic that there is a ring out there made perfect for those that can't wear a metal ring for any reason. I even plan on ordering one myself for gardening, swimming, etc. that way I do not have to risk losing or breaking my ring set.

No comments:

Post a Comment