Sunday, October 18, 2015

Shoes and Work!

I can't tell you how many times at work I just kick my shoes off. Nothing feels better than kicking those shoes off and stretching your toes and relaxing. Then comes the time you need to go to a meeting or walk across the room and need to put your shoes back on. I know I do not like that feeling of having to bend down under my desk to grab my shoes and then put them on before I get up. I received a 16 inch long handled shoe horn complimentary for product testing and have to tell you it helped me a lot. I just keep it stood up against the inside of my desk and when the time comes I just use it to pull my shoe to me and then slide my shoes on with ease. It has really helped a lot and I can't believe I didn't use it before!

Amazon link here



Let me know how much you like yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment