Sunday, December 21, 2014

Makeup Appearance for interviewing and work!

Makeup and hair make a difference in appearance to others and could be the yes or no for being chosen in many ways such as: a stranger in public talking to you, in an interview for a job, being chosen for certain outings with your company, etc. Your outward appearance and smile on your face will show others you are accepting and carry yourself with pride.

Now I am not saying to go out and bondo your face up just a tidbit on how a little color can change things. Here is a picture of me before makeup and after to show the difference in appearance I can have!

Just adding some body to my hair, color to my face, and a jacket just made me look like a professional with class.

If you are comfortable with makeup, but do not own a lot or have a lot of experience I recommend Ipsy. They are 10.00 a month or 110.00 for a year to get a bag of makeup designated just for your color and preferences consisting of 5-7 items in a bag a month. With them you can try out new products and learn new techniques as well as what does and does not work for you. Here is the link below to sign up or look around!
Ipsy

If you have any questions or want to test out some looks for interviewing or work let me know and we can set a time to add some color to your already beautiful faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment