Saturday, March 11, 2017

Bone Thugs n Harmony Clothing

Are you a fan of Bone Thugs-n-Harmony? The rappers Bizzy Bone, Wish Bone, Layzie Bone, Krayzie Bone, and Flesh-N-Bone are a group from Ohio. Despite their many break ups and reuniting they still produce awesome lyrics together.

Recently Layzie Bone has launched his own clothing collection at Layziegear.com 

The collection consists of hats, shirts, accessories, and jewelry.

I received as a gift a Bone Thugs-n-Harmony hat that my oldest son has claimed for himself. 
The hat is adjustable in the back to custom fit to your head.

If you are a fan of their music then go check out their site and get some memorabilia for yourself.

"I'm peepin' Krayzie's 'Wanted' poster in the saloon,
So I assume it'll be trouble round here pretty soon.
Glanced across the room I seen this youngster gettin' ready to fight
But if he mess up tonight I think that Krayzie just might take his life.
So I approached him and I paused.
"Look man, I really don't wanna brawl, but won't you chill before them laws,
Come messin' up this master plan,
Since he already rowdy I'm just asked the man (dang).
You want some work well partner put in your bid
And by the way now what's your name, they call me Layzie the Kid." - Ghetto Cowboy 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment