Saturday, September 10, 2016

Gestational Diabetes Approved Shakes

Do you have gestational diabetes? I can say I feel your pain and struggle! The diet is no fun and very hard to follow; especially if you are like me and love your chocolate. After some research and discussing with my obgyn as well as my pharmacist I have found a way to enjoy sweets without cheating. There are two shakes brands that are great to drink while pregnant and with GD: Premier Protein and Boost Glucose Control.
Premier Protein: Amazon
Glucose Control: Amazon
 These can be found in the premade shake section by the pharmacy at local stores. They are so easy to make and even better to enjoy.
I will fill a mug with crushed ice and then scoop some lite whip cream onto the ice. Once I feel I have the right amount I will then pour my premade shake onto them.




Once you have your shake ready then sit back, relax, and enjoy without worrying about cheating on your diet. So yummy and addictive! Perfect for holiday season time with all of these no no's around every corner.

Enjoy and feel free to post pics of your shakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment