Sunday, May 29, 2016

Phone Apps Cashback Rewards

 If you are anything like me you search for ways to get things on sale, cheaper, or cashback, and rewards.

I have found a few apps that can help you with those and some of them are not accepting members at this time so I will not add them until they are.

1. Ibotta---You can scan your item and receipt after purchase to earn cashback. They also have giveaways and times where you can earn more.

Use the code--IPMVUCQ    to join my team!

You can also check out their facebook page here Ibotta Facebook

2. Shopkick--- You can earn points for just walking into certain stores, scanning certain items, purchasing certain items, and scanning your receipts in. They as well have giveaways and times where you can earn more.

To join my team click this link for their site--- Shopkick Website

You can also check out their facebook page here Shopkick Facebook


I hope you enjoy your shopping trips from here on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment