Friday, September 18, 2015

Back to Normal

It certainly has been a long time since I have been able to post anything. Life has surely been a roller coaster lately. My niece is doing better and is back home receiving chemo here. We have moved into our new house and are enjoying the perks of being home owners and no longer renters. I am very excited to get each room unpacked, organized, and painted just the way I want during spare time. First I have to recover from our recent miscarriage. If you have ever experienced a miscarriage you know it takes time to heal emotionally and physically. I will say the best thing to do is stay busy and don't let your mind have a break. That is why I am coming back full force like I never took a break. I am going to blog my little heart out, remain active and happy at my professional job, and enjoy every minute with my children and future husband.
Thank you all for being patient and I pray you find what you need in my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment