Thursday, November 6, 2014

Professional You as your life coach!



As your life coach I will support and empower YOU to achieve your goals, dreams and objectives to finding the right career for you. As your mentor I will see to it that you will succeed and fulfill your dream career.  I will engage you in deep meaningful conversations; ask you powerful questions helping you realize what exact career it is you want and how to achieve it. As your coach I am not here to interfere with your life; however, I am here to coach you on how to achieve your goal and see the world differently. This will not happen overnight we will look forward, stay focused and enjoy life.

My sessions:
As a life coach I do take it seriously as I did walking across the stage with my degree in social work. Everything is highly confidential and there needs to be trust for them to work effectively.  As I previously mentioned there will be a lot of questions asked and that is to help me understand where you are and where you want to go with your career. I do not care about your past or where you come from only where you are now and where you want to be. I do highly recommend having a GED; if you do not have one that is okay I have the contacts and resources to help you with that as well.

My cost:
I am offering my services for free to those in need as long as you participate and show you are worthy of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment